The queen has returned.
*enter Lion King opening song here*
I HAVE RETURNED! You all may tremble in fear now...
I missed you guys so much!!!!!
Anyway, as of now I am still undergoing therapy and other treatments for anorexia nervosa.
I'll admit, some days I feel on top of the world
...and then other days I come crashing back down until I level out again.
It's a sucky cycle, but hopefully I'll acquire a better control over this thing as time goes on.
Anywho, y'all can expect some more art and story stuffs to be posted soon! Told ya I wouldn't let you down!
Gaaah! You have no idea how much I missed drawing and writing stuff! I swear I was going nuts at the hospital because the only time we got to use pencils was during Art Therapy!
Speaking of which, I kinda wanna put the stuff I drew from that on here
I have to admit, though, my stay wasn't as bad as I thought. I met a lot of great girls suffering from the same issues I was, so I didn't feel as alone. Some of them I've even become super close friends with! It was quite an experience. Not many people can say they were inpatient at a mental health hospital. I enjoyed some of the names the girls would call the institution, for example: The "Ha Ha" Hospital, and my fave, the Funny Farm.
There were many rules at the hospital...
1. No running (or fast walking...big no no...because it burns calories)
2. No pencils (FML)
3. No talking about anything food related (obviously, and you have no idea how hard it is to follow this one!)
4. No shoe laces, belts for your pants or strings in your sweat pants (safety hazard)
5. No visiting other patients' rooms (which we totally ignored)
6. You can't flush your own toilet (the 'keepers' had to check 'em every damn time...it got SUPER annoying!)
7. No shorts or sleeveless tops (for trigger purposes)
8. Gotta eat EVERYTHING!
9. Do not question the doctors or nurses (or you'll be staying longer) ->-> =
10. And all in all, be compliant and sane or you will be locked in your room and monitored (not that it happened to me, but there were a couple that went bazzerk...it was quite frightening ;~; )
There's probably more, but I can't really remember all of them. Ah well.
I'm glad to be back home now (where I can flush my own toilet again )
Hope to hear from y'all soon! But for now I must sleep, it is 12:30am here and I am BUSHED!
Nighty night m'darlins!